With over 10,000 Pinch Valve variants. Pinch Valves are proven to be the best solution for thousands of applications, replacing many ball valves, butterfly valves and gate valves in the industry.
The self-cleaning, non-clogging, and full bore of a Pinch Valve makes it the better choice.
Proportional Pinch Valves vs. Conventional Solenoid Pinch Valves
Conventional Solenoid Pinch Valve:
- Electrical solenoid coils are used to generate the pinch force, only 3 to 4 lbs of pinch force can be generated. This limits the types of applications in which the solenoid pinch valve can be utilized. (small tube diameters, low tube durometers and system pressures).
- Solenoid pinch valves only provide on/off (open/closed) function. Fluid metering is not achievable.
Advantages of a Proportional Pinch Valve:
- High resolution fluid metering is achieved with the incremental step control (.0005”/step). Accurately controlling the amount a tube is pinched allows for fine fluid metering in both high flow and low flow systems.
- Automated Control
- Maintains position with power loss (MPPV-series)
- No physical contact with fluid
- For single use applications, only tubing replacement is required resulting in significant savings
- Home sensor provides digital output for full open position
- Low power consumption
- No leakage
- Durable construction
- Long performance life
- Superior corrosion resistance
- Long life performance
Contact us today if you would like to discuss your application.